Users manual? - 2018 Nissan Leaf EV Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Earthdog
  • 1 Post By GreenLeaf

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-13-2018, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

Users manual?

Hi folks, been using my Leaf for 6 months now and fast approaching 6K miles and enjoying life as an EV owner, but have tried using the manual a couple of times and find it as much use as a cardboard submarine. So wondered how others found the manual, or more importantly any suggestions for other ways of finding out how many the features work.
The two I would like to be able to master at the moment are switching off the internal sensor when locking the car (something I’ve been able to do with other makes), the other is the cruise control.
Any suggestions welcome
Will2020 likes this.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-15-2018, 08:38 AM

YouTube is actually a great source of information for new vehicles, and it's far more easy to understand a hands on guide. What exactly are you trying to learn about cruise control? Its set basically the same way as traditional car.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 08:38 AM

I find the digital manual a bit easier to navigate as you have the ability to search key words. Usually disabling internal sensors is done through a sequence of ignition presses.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by St3alth View Post
I find the digital manual a bit easier to navigate as you have the ability to search key words. Usually disabling internal sensors is done through a sequence of ignition presses.
Great find. I suggest everyone saves this manual to their mobile devices because well, most of us are too lazy to open the physical copy. Plus like you said, keyword search is king.

Better to be prepared and have the information (some people don't even carry the physical copy) than to go without.
Will2020 likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 07:20 AM

Yup I'm using it on PC and Mobile. Much easier.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page